Saturday, July 21, 2012

Buzz Off!

Look at that face!



That's the face of a puppy that just got stung by bees 5 times on our hike today and was subsequently drugged by Benadryl and pieces of mom's Subway. It was a surprise frontal assault. Those flying little soldiers were sneaky.

From a distance, it probably looked like we were beating our dog. We'd whack the nasty bee's off and start running to get away but they'd follow. He kept trying to hide between my legs to get away because no matter what we did there the little suckers were, attacking. 

I'd probably be laughing more at his current floppiness if I didn't feel so bad for the poor guy.

.....Ok, I'm laughing.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm gonna cry... That's sooo sad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, he IS Jordan's dog isn't he? So glad you are there to tend them both!! Poor baby...got the stingers out I assume?! Love you all-

    ReplyDelete