Sunday, March 18, 2012

The little old man Ryker

Let's just say puppies are a lot like babies.

I have now moved my timeline for having children from 6-8 years to 10-12 years.


Ryker's affinity for hurling himself through the air in order to receive some attention is what first sold me on him. I was hard pressed to find another dog willing to leap over 3 puppies in a dead dive bomb for a pair of shoelaces, and none made me laugh so hard.
(He's sleeping in this picture. Happily, I'd like to add.)



He's slowly learning our weak spots, like cuddling, and using them against us.

Powerless. I'm almost powerless against his wrinkly old man face.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I want him so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you Katie, You are one awesome nurse. Merceey loved you taking care of her in UTAH. You new baby is so cute. Have fun with him and enjoy the puppy years.

    Patricia Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIR Ryker....what kinda name is Ryker...uh!!!!... lol...just love you guys...thaT wasn't EVEN on the list...oh, by the way, yes,I'm home now...today...had to come home early so nurse could leave for appt...I'm just a happy girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of you and your puppy parentage. The only solution I can think of to get rid of thie jealousy is to come out and see him. Oh, and you, I guess.

    ReplyDelete