Setting aside the fact that this picture has nothing to do with what I'm going to blog about, I just thought you should know what happens around here when Husband doesn't take the garbage out.

Ha, just kidding. Husband made it to the championship fight out of 13 guys in his combatives course this week. Do you like the lumpy chin and swollen eye? I find it sort of dashing. I'm just so proud of him I could gush. Oh wait, I am.
Just a few things are changing up (down, I mean) here in AL for us. Not including the fact that we are 7 days away from puppy and have now decided we don't want any of the names on the current poll. But go ahead and vote anyway!
I would love to go Grok too. But how much are your groceries a week now?? I really am curious. Text me.
ReplyDeleteproof of my immaturity? that you mentioned bad smelling farts. (i was raised with four brothers, and i find anything about flatulence out-right hilarious!)
ReplyDeleteglad you're feeling better! my good friend jami has taken herself off gluten and she's happy as a clam. (when people cross-contaminate, she calls it "being glutened" and she feels it for days afterward.)
*proof of my immaturIty? that you mentioned bad smelling farts AND I LAUGHED! I LAUGHED GOOD AND HARD!
ReplyDelete