I would like to personally take this chance to ask Rick Scott, the current governor of Florida, to use the $8,000 we paid in toll's this past week to contribute to sheltering the homeless. I would feel that our offerings would be much easier to bear in that regard.
But thumbs way up to Disney Princess Half Marathon and Mega Huge Hill Family Reunion at Walt Disney World!
Husband placed 40th out of 1107 men (which means there was 19,000 women), rolling across the finish line with a time of 1:43. That's 1:43, ladies and gents.
That's fast.
We're mostly contributing it to his fairy wings and tutu- which he wore the entire time (thanks Mom).
And I shaved a clean 30 minutes off my half marathon time and came in at 2:14 averaging a 10:12 pace or something like that. Woot woot!
Considering you were only a half hour behind your husband who is training for the SPECIAL FORCES, I think you can be proud of that for life. Seriously. Also, I have an idea I want to run across you, so call me some night this week. Please.
ReplyDelete